We’re dynamic. We’re growing. We’re looking for you. Bring us your talent to meet the demands of our growing business.
For a 5 year-old Company, we like to think that we offer a pretty fantastic benefit package compared to some of our larger competitors. We pay a significant portion towards our employees’ health and dental insurances, and pay 100% towards our employees’ vision, basic life, short-term, and long-term disability insurances. Also, we pay a significant portion of spouse and dependent health and dental coverage, and 100% of spouse and dependent vision coverage. We offer Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual from date of hire, paid personal days after 180 days of employment, paid holidays, and floating holidays. Finally, we offer medical and dependent care FSAs, health savings account (HSA), safe-harbor 401(k) with Company match, and the chance to work alongside some pretty amazing people.
Interested? Read below to see what positions we have available, or, simply put in an application. If you are applying for a DOT position, please make sure that you fill out the DOT application in its entirety. Don’t forget to upload your cover letter and resume (you can do this within the document right before you complete the application). For best results, please do NOT use the Internet Explorer browser to complete our application. Aegis only accepts applications submitted online through our website.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? We’re a friendly HR Department! Email us at email@example.com.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and a DRUG-FREE EMPLOYER.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Aegis Chemical Solutions participates in E-Verify.
Regional Health, Safety, & Environmental (HSE) Manager Midland, TX
Aegis Chemical Solutions is searching for an experienced, approachable, action-oriented Regional Health, Safety, & Environmental (HSE) Manager for our regional office in Midland. This position will be based at our Midland facility and will provide HSE support for our West Texas and New Mexico operations. The Regional HSE Manager is also responsible for providing specialized creation and support for the Company’s HSE policies and programs, while maintaining compliance with applicable local, state and federal environmental, occupational health, safety and motor carrier regulations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in development of all required documents and processes regarding safety;
- Presents, assigns, and records successful completion of mandatory safety training to keep all regional employees up-to-date on all aspects of safety specific to our industry;
- Conducts accident, incident, and near-miss investigations specific to the region;
- Liaises with Corporate Compliance and external agencies to ensure compliance with regulatory issues relevant to our industry;
- Displays proper site safety signage for assigned region(s);
- Fosters communication and sharing of best practices and solutions to specific HSE issues;
- Partners with management to provide technical advise to define strategies and create HSE plans;
- Assists the organization in addressing safety cultural issues;
- Provides safety supplies for all areas within region;
- Establishes safety supply vendors in new districts;
- Establishes site-specific HSE plans, as-needed, with assigned region(s);
- Ensures adequate supply of PPE and enforces proper and required use among all employees;
- Holds in-person regular training on proper equipment usage in respective region(s);
- Hosts monthly safety meetings for respective region;
- Provides technical expertise and support as needed to address HSE issues impacting our business;
- Performs site HSE visits and audits on regional facilities;
- Promotes and enforces all safety programs and work rules;
- Conducts HSE Compliance audits;
- Liaises and coordinates with facility contractors;
- Hazardous/Non-Hazardous Waste Management and;
- Up to 25% overnight travel required.
3-4 years HSE management experience in an oilfield chemical services company is a must. A related four-year degree is preferred, but we will consider an Associate’s level degree and 5+ years combination career experience in lieu of. Thorough understanding of safety regulations and regulatory process relative to the production chemical industry is REQUIRED, as the ability to research, analyze, interpret, and implement HSE regulations, standards, and best practices. Finally, someone that maintains the highest degree of confidentiality with sensitive matters, can work independently to dictate degree of direction needed to complete tasks, and can deliver integrated and long-lasting results through matrixed relationships will be highly successful.
All candidates must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, as well as excellent problem solving skills, and customer service skills, with a high degree of standard towards ethical principles. Those with clear strategic ability and action-oriented individuals, who deliver integrated and long lasting results through matrixed relationships within the organization will be very successful.
This role reports directly to the Corporate HSE Compliance Director.
Candidates that meet the specified qualifications above should submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements, or upload their cover letter, resume, and application to www.aegischemical.com/careers.
Aegis offers a competitive compensation & benefit package including 100% company-paid employee health, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD insurance, and 401(k) with Company match. Aegis also offers a medical and dependent Flexible Spending Account to all full-time employees. We also offer paid holidays, paid time off, and paid personal days.
Local candidates only, please.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Production Chemical HSE Management experience do you have?
- Are you in Midland, TX?
Job Type: Full-time